This is the Travel Visa Portal. Welcome to our site.

The Travel Visa Portal aims to be your one stop website for information regarding travel and immigration visas and the easiest way to apply for them.

A free website we will detail the information you need to apply quickly and simply for the visa you require. The portal can assist you in obtaining travel visas to over 200 countries and electronic visas like an Australian ETA or US ESTA.

We can help secure UK passport renewals and other documents, such as letters of invitation, legalisations and document translations.

Visas for the World

travel visaThe Travel Visa Portal will provide country specific information about the visa application process for hundreds of different nations.

Whether you are looking for a vistors visa for the USA, migrating to New Zealand or a workers visa travellers will be able to find the informaiton they need on the country profile page. Additionally informaiton will also be given on the likely timescales for receiving a visa approval and direct links to the consular and embassy websites so you can proceed with your application.

Detailed passport eligibility information will also be shown so you can ensure you have the correct passport type to apply and iare aware of any restircions in place if previous entry has been refused..


Visa Information

There are many different types of visa available for each country. From electronic travel authorization to visit the USA which can be obtained quickly and easily to obtaining entry to Russia which requires an official invitation and a visa acceptance, applying for visas varies significantly by country and visa type. The Travel Portal provides detailed information about the range of visas available from work visa to immigration.

US Visa Entry Requirements

Under the Visa Waiver Program, citizens of eligible countries may travel to the USA for tourism or business purposes for up to 90 days without obtaining an entry visa. You cannot study or work on the Visa Waiver Program, nor extend your stay beyond 90 days. A return or onward ticket must be held, although the final destination may not be Canada, Mexico or in the Caribbean (unless you are a resident of that country or island). Each traveller (including children) must have a valid, individual passport which meets the following requirements:

  • if issued before 26 October 2005 the passport must be machine-readable
  • if issued 26 October 2005 - 25 October 2006 the passport must be machine-readable and have a digital photograph
  • if issued on or after 26 October 2006 the passport must be biometric (or e-passport)

Countries eligible for the Visa Waiver Program

Andorra, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Brunei, Czech Repblic*, Denmark, Estonia*, Finland, France, Germany, Hungary*, Iceland, Ireland, Italy, Japan, Latvia*, Liechtenstein, Lithuania*, Luxembourg, Malta*, Monaco, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Portugal, Republic of Korea*, San Marino, Singapore, Slovak Republic*, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, and United Kingdom (passports endorsed "British Citizen" only)

ESTA Application Process

All passengers travelling to or through the US under the Visa Waiver Programme must have obtained an Electronic System for Travel Authorisation prior to their flight. It is strongly recommended that ESTA applications are completed 72 hours prior to arrival at the airport of your departure. Anyone who has not done so will not be able to board.

Travellers should visit the US Department of Homeland Security website and fill in the required information. Please note, there is a processing charge levied by the Department of Homeland Security for obtaining an ESTA. In most cases a response will be received within seconds determining whether travel to the US has been authorised. If the application is not authorised then a visa may be requested through the US Embassy. In some instances customers will need to wait up to 72 hours for authorisation. The official website to apply for an ESTA is

usa visa
An approved travel authorisation is valid for two years for multiple entries into the US. A new application will be required if a new passport is obtained within the two year period or if the answers to any of the YES/NO questions on the ESTA form change.

If you are travelling in less than 72 hours you are still eligible to apply for an ESTA, however you are advised to visit the US Department of Homeland Security website for more information or contact your nearest US Embassy.

ESTA's are in addition to the requirement for all customers to submit APIS (Advanced Passenger Information System) data.

Information required by US authorities

visa for travelWhen you travel to the USA (or spend more than 8 hours in transit to another country), in addition to the details in your passport you must also advise the country of your permanent residence and the street address where you will be staying in the USA (including state and ZIP code). This address must be the same as the one you will enter on your US arrival form.

This information will be a pre-requisite for boarding your flight and can be provided at the time you make your booking, any time thereafter or, at the latest, when you check in.

US citizens are exempt from the US address requirement. Non-citizen US permanent residents should provide their Green Card number as an alternative to their US address. You can save time at check-in by printing and completing this PDF form and taking it with you to the airport.

Visa Services

If you are looking to start a new life abroad, a permanent visa may be required. Depending on the country you are looking to emigrate to there may be a long and expensive visa application process. Our team of visa experts can give free information about the process before you even begin. Through our Ask an Expert feature you will be able to have your visa questions answered through the website.

Travel Visa Forum and Advice

Coming soon we will be launching a visitors forum and advice board where travellers can share information with each other about the visa application process from countries such as Aistralia to United States. If you have any questions about the site or would like to make a suggestion please email